– Please tell us, Guru Ji, what spiritual tradition do you belong to? Is it Vaishnava, Shaiva or some other? And, please, tell about your tradition in more detail.
Always try to achieve the true knowledge. There is nothing wrong with studying the ancient culture, however, getting acquainted with any culture, always try to comprehend the sense and the depth of this knowledge, and never restrain the boundless concept of God by any framework. God is a single power and every man, whichever spiritual path he follows, can achieve Him.
– Why did you choose the path of spiritual Master? Now the society is in crisis and we need spiritual development. What do you want to give us?
– You asked about the Master. When a person achieves atma-gyan – the state of cognising one’s own self – the wishes of his own are absent in him including the wish to be a master. He will simply impart knowledge. And when he begins to impart true knowledge to people, then disciples appear. And when the disciples appear, then the one imparting the Knowledge becomes the Master. But this is not a profession, as a profession of a teacher in the world.
What do I want to give you? We live in a period of changes. At this time the mankind awaits the true spiritual assistance. With my knowledge I want to help you to become strong inside so that you could live well under the changing circumstances and grow spiritually.
– How to cultivate the spirituality in children?
– For any parents, children, not money, are the greatest wealth. There might be no money, but if you raise your children to be spiritual people, it will be your greatest wealth. Try to develop the children’s understanding what is right and wrong from the early days.
How to teach them?
Children must be taught not only by words. The most authoritative example for them is their parents. If you treat each other with love and respect, it gives your children the most important spiritual knowledge. Then you will not have to raise them with some special methods. They will be developing correctly by themselves.
The harmonious parents’ relationship is very important, it will set an example and provide a great support for children and they will take the right path in their lives. Children experience distress if they see the tension between parents. They cannot develop correctly in such an atmosphere, because they love both – mom and dad… For a healthy development of a child the mutual understanding between parents and a prevailing good family atmosphere is necessary.
– Master! Why does it happen that when you work with yourself and are changing for the better, people do not always understand you and continue treating you as before?
Click here to add your own text